Sunny Leith is a journey from central Edinburgh to the north side of the city and the port of Leith, ending up at the Royal Yacht Britannia.
- Calton Hill and its views over Leith, the Firth of Forth, the Forth Bridges and the Kingdom of Fife.
- The site of the Gallowlee (the city gallows).
- The Boundary between the City of Edinburgh and the old port town of Leith.
- An atmospheric house that inspired Edinburgh born writer Robert Louis Stevenson.
- Leith Links – a 16th century royal golf course, integral to the history of the game.
- The French, Cromwellian and Jacobite influences on Leith
- ‘Leith sur Mer’ (the recent revivial of the port into a centre of fine dining and entertainment).
- The Royal Yacht Britannia.